Thank you for your interest in the Hay House Book Nook program!
The blogger program at HayHouseBookNook.com is currently closed down while we revamp.
Hay House is committed to publishing products that have a positive self-help slant and are conducive to healing ourselves and our planet Earth. We seek to align with blogs that share this objective.
Although it saddens us to close down this community, we can't wait until our new program gets off the ground! Our publicity department is working on a new and exciting influencer program that will encompass more of our product lines, and not just our books. It will be some time before this new program is up and running, but we are sure you will hear about it as soon as it's available.
In the meantime, if you are still interested in reviewing books, we do run a slimmer program through NetGalley which offers digital versions of out titles. NetGalley is a service to promote titles to professional readers of influence. If you are a reviewer, blogger, journalist, librarian, bookseller, educator, or in the media, you can use NetGalley for FREE to request, read and provide feedback about forthcoming titles months before they are released.
Here are the instructions our publicity department put together for NetGalley if you are interested in transitioning there.
- The first step is to register for free at NetGalley.com. When registering you will be required to choose a Member Role. If you need help choosing your Member Role click here.
- Once you register you will receive a verification email; follow the instructions to verify your email address. You will also receive a Welcome email that includes instructions on how to get started. You will then be able to sign into your account using your login (case sensitive) and password.
- To begin requesting titles you will have to fill out your Profile. If you haven't filled out your profile you will be prompted to do so when you request a title. Your Profile is the most important tool you have for telling Hay House how you recommend new books, and is only visible to publishers who are approving and declining your requests. We highly encourage you to view Netgalley’s tips for completing your Profile click here.
- Want to find titles to request? The Find Titles tab allows you to browse by Featured, READ NOW titles, Recently Added and Most Requested titles, by Category, or search for a specific title, author, or ISBN. From the Browse Publishers tab, you can search for Hay House directly.
- Once you find a title to read, simply click on the cover image, and then the Request button. A notification will be sent to the publisher, who will then approve or decline your request. Once your request is approved or declined you will receive an email notification (delivered to the email address in the Contact section of your Profile). If you have questions about requesting titles click here.
- If you are approved for the title, sign into your NetGalley account to start reading. If this is your first approved title you will have to prep your device so you can download your titles. Please refer to the Device Guide for full instructions on how to download your titles to your preferred device or computer. Have more questions about downloading titles? Click here.
- When you are finished reading, share feedback with Hay House from your Shelf or by pressing the Feedback button. If you have questions about leaving feedback click here. We highly encourage you to send us your reviews, so we may share on Hay House’s social media accounts and help our website attract more visitors!
- If you have any questions, please refer to Netgalley’s Knowledge Base page or email email@example.com.